Thursday, January 27, 2011

Addiction...

I feel like if you have an addiction, or if you have the idea that you might have an addiction, you are at least semi-conscious of it, yes?  Here are things I would assume I could possibly be addicted to:
  • Anything made from a potato (tots, fries, mashed, baked, with thyme, latkas.... I feel like Bubba Blue)
  • Bacon
  • Books
  • StoryPeople
  • Tervis Tumblers
  • Auburn University!!!!!!!
  • Teaching
Most people that know me would probably tell me to add wine to that list, but I feel I have a relationship with wine rather than addiction to it :)

Back to addiction - apparently I have an addiction.  It's pretty serious.  See for yourself:




And I might mention... after I took this picture, I found another flavor of Laughing Cow lurking in the cheese drawer.  INSANITY!  What is your unknown addiction?

Oh, and as an aside, I also had cheese tortellini in there.  So.much.cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! My friend did bath salts for Christmas and they were great! I'm going to make the girlie paper clips for the girls in my new book club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to many things too Ashley.
    1.) My sweet Fluff (Goldendoodle) Dublin.
    2.) StumbleUpon.com -Careful you can get lost on the internet for hours
    3.) Caffine- It's sad but true
    4.) Nutrition Blogs- there are so many good ones!
    5.) And of course Anything! Chocolate! ;)
    Sometimes addictions aren't all bad as long as you keep them in control.

    ReplyDelete